Welcome To Keller Williams Realty
San Jose-Silicon Valley
Built By Agents, For Agents
Keller Williams is much more than just a real estate company. Our mission is clear: to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living. And that means an unapologetic focus on you – the most important part of our business – the agent.
You’re In Great Company.
We are the #1 real estate franchise in the world by agent count. It’s a milestone we’re proud of. It’s not the destination.
Just as you do in your business, we use growth, productivity and profitability gains as a measuring stick to see how well we’re doing at fulfilling our mission. We know that when we provide the highest levels of support, our people and our company will grow together – exponentially.
Keller Williams OUTPACES INDUSTRY in transaction growth by more than 3.5X.
Keller Williams OUTPACES INDUSTRY on closed sales volume growth by more than 1.5X.
Get from where you are, to where you intend to be.
Named the #1 Training Organization in the world by Training Magazine in 2015, we’re often described as a training and coaching company cleverly disguised as a real estate franchise. Whether you’re just launching your career, or a top producer looking to break through your next ceiling of achievement, we will help get you there.
Build the #1 Brand. Yours.
Your clients choose YOU, not your firm. In fact, only 3% of sellers and 4% of buyers cited an agent’s affiliation with a particular firm as the most important factor in choosing their agent. That’s why we stand behind our agents, not in front of them, providing you with the tools you need to power your business.
Our agent-centric, interdependent model allows you to be your best entrepreneurial self while taking full advantage of the resources proves to you as a member of the world’s largest real estate franchise..
- associates are independent and have a landlord/tenant relationship with their company;
- associate-focused environment with limited high-level support;
- associates assume all financial, legal and management responsibilities
- associates have an interdependent relationship with the company and a mutual interest in success;
- associates and brokers work as teams in achieving financial goals;
- associates do not assume financial, legal or management responsibilities
- associates are dependent on the company;
- financial gain is directed primarily to the brokers and the company;
- associates have fewer opportunities for accumulating wealth
When you join Keller Williams, you join a winning team of real estate
professionals who are leading the industry to greater heights.